These 2 ingredient pancakes are so easy to make! Two eggs for one banana. They are gluten-free and dairy-free. I was hesitant to try these at first because I was scared I would end up with banana-flavored scrambled eggs. Lucky they turned out amazing! They do resemble a pancake (looks wise). I will mention that they are not exactly a replacement for fluffy pancakes but they are more of their own thing. They taste a little more like a thick crepe as oppose to a pancake. However, you top with your favourite toppings and they taste phenomenal. 10/10 recommend trying!
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Tbsp Butter or Coconut oil (for frying)
- Mash up the banana with a fork in a mixing bowl
- Add two eggs and whisk together with the banana
- Heat butter (or oil) on a non-stick pan on low-medium heat. Add the mixture in around 1/2 – 3/4 cup portions to the pan. (The smaller, the easier to flip)
- Cook until bubbles appear on the pancakes and pop. Flip and cook on the other side for a minute or two longer until golden brown.
- Stack pancakes on a plate then add with your favourite toppings. I used sliced bananas and maple syrup. Enjoy 🙂