Hey foodies! Make dinner tonight with this delicious boneless chicken breast recipe. This is such a simple recipe and tastes amazing! I paired this with asparagus and jasmine rice. I normally opt for using basmati rice, however, I ran out. So jasmine rice did the trick just fine. A little tip is to use some of the extra juice from the cooked chicken on top of the rice… 10 out of 10. If you’re not about the carb life this chicken works great with a spinach salad. This is one of those meals that you can put everything on a tray, put in the oven, and relax. Better yet, all the ingredients are most likely already in your kitchen.
Honey Balsamic Glazed Chicken
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vineger
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- First step is to preheat oven to 200°C / 392°F
- Next, mix the balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, honey, olive oil and garlic powder together and marinate the chicken.
- Place the chicken on a foiled pan. This is opinional, but for extra flavor season the top of the chicken with salt, pepper, a little more garlic powder and drizzle honey. I find adding some dry seasonings on top helps to lock in the flavour.
- Next, place the tray in the oven for 22 minutes. When finished cooking, let the chicken stand for 5 minutes
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 392°F
- Coat the asparagus with olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper then transfer to tray.
- Place in oven for 22 minutes.
This is a new favorite for me and hopefully becomes one for you as well. This chicken breast recipe is such a go-to meal. If you try this out I would love to hear what you think! Enjoy your dinner & remember to always eat good baby 🙂