Hey foodies! This antojito recipe is by far my favorite appetizer at the moment. I was inspired by Montanas restaurant. I used to love to go there with friends and share a plate …or two, of their famous Antojitos. However, due to covid, I have not had them in well over a year. I woke up this morning with a serious craving for a cheesy dish with a little bite and reminisced on the good old days. In honor of staying home, I decided to make them. For starters, O M G they are good and secondly, so easy to make. Here is how to make my version of the Montanas antojitos recipe at home!
Montanas Antojitos Recipe
- 1 Large Tortilla
- 2 tbsp Jalapeño Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Green Pepper diced
- 1/2 Red Pepper diced
- 1 Green Onion diced
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Spread the jalapeño cream cheese on the large tortilla.
- Layer the veggies evenly across the tortilla
- Top with cheddar cheese
- Roll the tortilla and place on baking sheet.
- Put in oven. Cook for 10-12 minutes until light browning is visible on the outside of the tortilla.
- Let cool for a minimum of 5-10 minutes. The longer you let it cool, the better. Slice into pinwheels. Dip in sour cream & enjoy 🙂
This is a feature block that you can use to highlight features.
I find these antojitos dangerous because I always eat too many! They are a great sharable but if you get the plate to yourself watch out they may disappear quickly. If you’re someone who likes your food extra spicy, these taste great with hot sauce! Also, I know social gatherings are limited but when we get to go back to the party life, keep this recipe in mind. This is such a great dish to bring for a potluck! I hope you enjoy this antojito as much as my friends and I have. Enjoy and remember to eat good baby!